A tailored treatment plan to relieve your pain.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in Nutley, New Jersey
Have you been diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? Do you experience pins and needles of the arms, wrists, or hands? Do you experience wrist or forearm pain with activities like typing, writing, driving, lifting, or gripping?
We can help! At Options Rehabilitation we treat and resolve conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and pinched nerves. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is caused by inflammation at the wrist which compresses the median nerve and leads to pain, paresthesias, muscle atrophy, decreased circulation, decreased sensation and even disability.
Now for the good news! Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is treatable and even preventable. The expert clinicians at Options Rehabilitation will combine cutting edge technology and 25+ years of experience in Physical Rehabilitation to alleviate Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and restore you level of function and quality of life. We offer a variety of treatments options, including:
- ULTRASOUND TREATMENT – to decrease inflammation and pain.
- COLD LASER TREATMENT – to promote soft tissue healing.
- MASSAGE THERAPY – to decrease muscle spasm, improve circulation, and improve flexibility of muscles and tendons
- ERGONOMIC EVALUATION – education to modify workstation and minimize stress to wrist and forearm.
- SPLINTING – protective splinting to minimize carpal tunnel stress during work and sleep.